I want to hear from men who had wls, all I see is women

savage24
on 4/7/07 3:40 am - Glendale, AZ
I need to hear from the men, I dont see any on the list, all I see is women women! Thanks Ron
Sarahlicious
on 4/7/07 5:18 am - Portsmouth, OH
Ron, There is also a Men's Forum here on OH, click on Forums then on others and it's listed with the Weight Lose Related topics. Here is the link... http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/men/
jenniebr
on 4/8/07 5:57 am - queen creek, AZ
Hey Ron, There are tons of guys on here. Us chicks are just more chatty then your guys! (they don't have a womens forum) My hubby has a band too! 1 year on Tuesday! WOO HOO! He posts some but mostly goes to the mens forum. But keep trying to get guys to post we love to hear everyone!!! Jen
kkortsen
on 4/9/07 12:43 am - AZ
Ron, Try the men's forum. They are a great group of guys. Drop me a line, I will talk to you anytime. Kent
savage24
on 4/9/07 5:54 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Kent, my WLS is sched for 06/28/2007, I have been on and off this group in last 5 years, its been 5 yrs of accepted then denied, insurance changes, dr. not on list of accepted dr's, and so on, but I think I'm finally set "fingers crossed", I am at 440 lbs last check 1 mo ago its come to a point I cant get behind the wheel in my van, AFRAID OF BEING STOPPED BY COPS BECAUSE MY SEAT BELT DONT FIT ME ANYMORE, oops sorry about stuck caps, I cant climb stairs, I hurt when I get to stand up from sitting, I have 17 grand kids I cant have fun with, I cry nights thinking about my grandkids, not being in their lives. I have a friend who is 550lbs but he cant have the surgery because he has leukemia and is going through his own problem, he and I wanted to be together as support buddies, but till his leukemia is in recess he has to wait with WLS. I forgot to look at your bio, how are you doing and how far are you out etc. Thanks Ron
savage24
on 4/9/07 6:00 am - Glendale, AZ
Kent I see you are in Chandler, I'm way in southwest near Peoria, I have not heard of , GastSleeve , I will look it up, my surgeon Dr. Hillario Juareez, just received my preop packet in mail, they want cardio clearane and pulmanary clearance, I thought they had that already, the last cardio clearance I ended up with 2 stents and kidney failure, dont want to go through that again. Ron
Most Active