DALLAS COWBOYS FANS...

Lisa B
on 4/6/07 2:53 am - Riverside, CA
Hey if you are a Dallas Cowboys Fan.....then come and join DALLASCOWBOYSFANZ.COM. We are a local southern California fan club. Hooters in Ontario California (across from Ontario Mills Mall) will be hosting every game this upcoming season. Feel free to join us there anytime...great food, drinks, free giveaways and great football ( hopefully..lol). Join the fan club...it's FREE! Check us out at: dallascowboysfanz.com.
Darlene X
on 4/6/07 4:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
Umm you realize this is the Arizona board right? LOL
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/6/07 5:05 am - Tucson, AZ
Good for you Darlene..........I guess there are some Cowboy fans here in AZ though. They are kind of like those Cubs, Giants, 49er fans that live in AZ.....
Darlene X
on 4/6/07 6:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
I know fans are everywhere... I was more refering to the fact that she is advertising a get together in california... not sure many of us AZ would want to drive 6-8 hours to support the Dallas Cowboys LOL
Lisa B
on 4/6/07 1:42 pm - Riverside, CA
I do realize it is the Arizona board. I am advertising the fan club itself. You do not need to live in Calfornia or go watch the games to join the fan club. There are Cowboys fans all over the US and there are alot of great merchandise and trip packages for fan club members. I posted it on the boards in case anyone wanted to join.
BIG F.
on 4/7/07 10:18 pm - chandler, AZ
Thanks for the offer but I'm an Eagle fan. So you know what I think about your fan club. P.S. I'm married to a Dallas Fan (Texas Girl) I can only take so much.
Most Active