Has anyone had to attend a Seminar

Celeste B.
on 3/16/07 1:32 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Thanks Vee Kay, Appreciate the words....When you went to the seminar then made the appointment w/Dr Villares that is when you had to be scheduled for all of your tests. Seeing the surgeon is the part I am excited about. It is like I see my dream coming to life in a few short days after that. But I know it will not be that simple. Thanks Again Celeste
David S.
on 3/18/07 8:02 am
For me, once I saw the surgeon, things started to move by really quickly. I saw the surgeon on Jan 20, 2007, and within a couple weeks my paperwork was submitted to the insurance company for approval. We got an approval in 3 weeks, and then I was scheduled for this past March 13th. On these discussion boards, I've seen so many stories of longer and shorter approval times. Unfortunately, it seems to be the insurance companies that slow the process down. On the bright side, it gives you lots of time to become an expert on what to expect. This is also why they do the seminars, it helps become more educated and feel good about the decisions we make even when others around us may not understand, or are just freaked out because of an Oprah special.
Most Active