Roto Rooter Time!

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/07 7:32 am - AZ
Dr Blackstone is the best!!! I will be at the hospital too getting my stricture fixed.... Take care of yourself and good luck.... Erin
alligatorpgr
on 3/6/07 8:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Best wishes Nicole, I will see you on the "losers" bench in May Alli
ginaq56
on 3/6/07 10:04 am
Try and think of the nerves as a reminder that this is it! Tomorrow you begin your new life with so much inspiration. I'm looking forward to hearing how you are doing. Hugs, Gina
nicoleaz
on 3/6/07 11:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for all the support. I'll make it a point to head back here as soon as I feel well enough. Nicole
Nicole W.
on 3/6/07 3:53 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I chugged that stuff so fast... and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took about 2-3 hours to kick in. Then I just drank water the rest of the day. Good Luck tomorrow... you will do great. Dr. Blackstone is the best and she has a wonderful bedside manner! Tell Melissa, I said "Hey!" she is the greatest also... the whole bariatric unit is awesome. The sooner you get up and walking the better... don't be afraid to get up and walk, it feels good to get that anesthesia out of your body. Oh... and expect the left shoulder pain, most people get it and it's from the anesthesia. Enjoy the pain meds! A new life right around the corner! Again... good luck! Let us know if you need ANYTHING! ~Nicole
Most Active