Lap Band Surgery in Az??

Lynnell
on 3/3/07 3:12 am - APO, NY
Everyone, I've recently had lap band surgery in Italy but my daughter is in Az and like mother she would benefit from the operation herself. I really believe in it since its non-invasive and no cutting or stapling on my baby. I feel wonderful and want her to feel the same. PLEASE can someone tell me a doctor in Az that performs this procedure? You may also email me at [email protected]
M. clarke
on 3/3/07 6:04 am
Lynnell if you click on "Bariatric Surgeons" link it will give you all the different doctors names. If you click on the individual names you can get a tremendous amount of information on that doctor (assuming the doctor has provided the information to the site) including how many surgeries they have performed, their education, patient reviews, hospital reviews. There are a lot of great doctors here.
JRinAZ
on 3/3/07 8:06 am - Layton, UT
Lynnell, The docs that I know of who do Lap Band are : DeBarros, Blackstone, Fang, Jaurez and Simpson. However, of all those surgeons, the only one who specializes in the LapBand esclusively and does considerably more of them is Dr. Terry Simpson. His site is www.obesitydr.com Hope everything works out for your daughter. How about sending her our direction so we can chat with her and maybe get her an "Angel"? Italy Huh? Wow! Sooooo...how are YOU doing with your band? Hugggzzz, Joyce who did NOT have a band but sure wishes she could go get a "fill" and lose these last 15 stubborn pounds!!!!!
Lynnell
on 3/3/07 2:45 pm - APO, NY
Joyce, HI from beautiful, NOT SUNNY, NOT DRY Heidelberg, Germany. I am doing fantastic. I got the band put on 15 Dec 06 and am down 30lbs. I walk everyday (I recently rec'd two back surgeries July/Sep) to increase my strength and I ride my bicycle (imagine, little old lady, peddling her butt off and she just tips over)...that's me. We're over here with our jobs and my baby girl graduated in 2005 and is in Yuma working and learning. She doesn't have a computer nor a phone so getting to talk to her is difficult at best. I do hear from her when she's low on $$ though!!! Poor thing. I don't want her to suffer her whole life like I did and since my insurance just covered my operation, I thought.....???? hmmm, we better get on this NOW. SO thanks so much for the info. I'm gonna get right on it. Enjoy your BEAUTIFUL weekend. I miss Az with every ounce of my being..... XXOO
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/07 11:27 pm - AZ
I'm having the Lap-Band done on Wednesday. My doctor is Dr. Terry Simpson. So far everything has gone great. They have great support groups and teaching classes.
JRinAZ
on 3/5/07 12:11 am - Layton, UT
Congrats and Skinny wishes Lorrie for an uneventful surgery on Wednesday! Dr. Simpson is awesome! LOSER'S ROCK! Joyce
Most Active