One Year Mark

Chaplain
on 2/23/07 11:55 am - Panama City, FL
Tomorrow I will be one year out. I started at 365 pounds and my goal weight is 195 pounds. Since February 24, 2006 I have lost a total of 163 pounds. I am down to 202 pounds with 7 pounds to go. I went from a size 48 pants to a 34, from a 4X shirt to a large and a 16 1/2 neck. I know if I can do it anyone can. I am not going to give up until I reach my goal weight and maintain it. I really do appreciate Obesityhelp.com as you all have been there to give me encouragement and advice. Thank you and God bless you on your journey. Bill
K B (Tucson)
on 2/23/07 12:28 pm - Tucson, AZ
Great job. Keep it up.
M. clarke
on 2/23/07 12:51 pm
Bill. That is fantastic!!!!! How very exciting to be so close to your goal. Congrats!
Nicole W.
on 2/23/07 1:02 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations Bill! What a great acheivement!
Candi Y.
on 2/24/07 12:18 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Way to go bill! You've gotta feel great! My journey starts March 14th, can't wait to be saying what you are now! Can't even imagine saying it! Was just in yuma for a roller hockey tournement with my boys! Went across into mexico and that was cool! Keep up the great work!
Chaplain
on 2/24/07 1:08 am - Panama City, FL
The year has gone by so fast! It is hard to believe it was a year ago today that I weighed 365 pounds and now I weighed today at 204 pounds. My advice to anyone who has decided to take this journey is to follow your guide (doctor) and do everything he or she says to do even if you do not agree with him or her. Realize that this is a life change event in your life and there is no turn back from it even after you have reached your goal wieght. If you do, you will make it and soon you will be saying the same thing I am saying now! God bless, Bill
desert rat
on 2/24/07 6:29 am - Goodyear, AZ
163 pounds lost in only ONE year?? I guess that's what they mean when they say "it's a man thing!" I have lost 180 pounds but it's taken me nearly 20 months. Your advice is right on target: Follow your doctor's program & you will be successful. Congrats to your success & here's to the loss of 9 more pounds. Dj PreOp 316/Goal 150/Current 137
Most Active