Hola!

Earl J.
on 2/23/07 3:54 am - AZ
My name is Earl and Dr Blackstone performed my surgery on 2/5/07. My wife, DJ, has been telling everyone about my progress for a couple weeks, but this is my first actual post. I am 18 days out from my surgery and have lost 30 pounds as of today (hurray!). I feel great! The surgery and hospital were textbook; no problems, no significant pain, nada. The only minor thing I can think of is the afternoon fatigue that seems to sneak up on me most days. When I feel it coming on, I try to go for a walk to stave it off (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). I am very surprised how already my clothing is hanging on me after only 30 pounds. My blood pressure is way down. I went to the lab today for test and am very anxious to see how my cholesterol is doing. I will visit my PCP next week to see if I can get off of the BP and cholesterol meds. I know it's a little early, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
JRinAZ
on 2/23/07 4:30 am - Layton, UT
Hi there handsome! Soooo you want your cholesterol AND blood pressure to be perfect in the first 3 days after your surgery???? Just kidding!!!!!! : ) ......My guess is that it probably will be PERFECT! Men just seem to get to all of their goals within the first month! Glad to see you posting! Your post came right after the most amazing woman! (Hiya D.J.!!!) Hugggzzz to both of you! ......Hey, it's almost time for that afternoon fatigue.....Good thing the sun is shining! I'm going to join you vicariously and am taking my adorable pup for a long walk!!!! Joyce
johnb_az
on 2/23/07 4:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome Earl, I had my surgery on 2-9-07 with Dr. Blackstone. Glad to hear your doing well and for your weight loss. Keep everyone informed on how your doing. Take care, John
M. clarke
on 2/23/07 6:45 am
Hi Earl. Welcome to the board. Congrats on your great success! It is good to put a face with the name
LeAnne G.
on 2/23/07 9:33 am - Goodyear, AZ
I'm so excited for you!!! Hope to see you and DJ tomorrow LeAnne
Nicole W.
on 2/23/07 12:38 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congrats Earl! It is amazing what 30lbs can do! ~Nicole
Most Active