31 days and counting until surgery...........

alligatorpgr
on 2/21/07 10:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
My Dr's appt is @ 1330, and hopefully all will go well with your surgery and recovery If you feel like company I will already be on that side of town, I can stop by and check in on you. Just let me know. Good luck Alli
Maureen O.
on 2/22/07 2:29 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you Alli for your sweet offer. I will be in the hospital for 23 hours so I won't be going anywhere if you feel like stopping in. I'm starting to get scared now since it's only two weeks away. I wonder if anyone else had second thoughts once it got close to surgery. I'm sure it's normal. Good luck to you also, Maureen
alligatorpgr
on 2/19/07 2:20 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for the words of wisdom ladies, very much appreciated . This year is the big 40 for me, and my goal is to be healthier and happier than I've ever been. I'm scared, excited, anxious, nervous, happy, all rolled into one. I can't wait for March 21st to roll around. I am so grateful for all the support and info I've gotten from the boards, and I hope my story can help someone else along the way........ Alli
JRinAZ
on 2/20/07 12:37 am - Layton, UT
Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo! Alli !!!! You are going to be such a hot LOSER!!!! .....Sign me up for your Angel Team! I've been working out and might be able to do some serious cheerleading by then! LOL! Hugggzzz, Joyce
alligatorpgr
on 2/20/07 9:12 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I would love for you to be on my Angel team, Nicole W has offered as well. I need all the help I can get, mental and otherwise LOL I can't wait to be a loser Alli
Most Active