Just for fun List.....

JRinAZ
on 1/28/07 2:07 am - Layton, UT
Just for fun....let's see if we can draw the lurkers out of the woodwork for this light hearted thread...... 1. Name your surgeon - 2.. Name your type of surgery - 3. Name 3 reasons why you LOVE YOUR Surgeon! 4. Name 3 reasons why you are GLAD you had WLS! 5. Name 1 "at goal" reward you plan on giving yourself! Your name??? (optional)
JRinAZ
on 1/28/07 2:14 am - Layton, UT
1. My surgeon was Dr. Zahn 2. My surgery was open prixmal Rny. 3. I Loved my surgeon because 1. He was very experienced. 2. He was organized with his education both pre-op and post-op. 3. He insisted on labs and follow-up care. 4. I'm so glad I had WLS because 1. I restored my failing helth 2. I look "hot" for a gal my age! LOL! LOL! 3. I participate in life instead of watch it pass me by! 5. My reward for getting to goal will be a Mediteranean Cruise!!!! Oh yeah! My name is Joyce
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 2:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Joyce: First hope you are feeling well after your surgery. Now here is my info; 1-My surgeon was Dr. Juarez 2 Surgery was Gastric Bypass 3- I love my surgeon. He was always upfront about the risk. Answered ALL my questions. Went to 3 seminars before making a decision. I was fully confident and trusted I could put my life in his hands. Both pre-op and post seminars are available and encouraged. We are given a number we can call anytime to a nutrionalist at the Baratric Center. Post op we see him not a assistant. Still patiently answers all questions. 4- I'm glad I had WLS for my self-esteen. Get back into doing things I love to do. 5-My reward-Living a Longer and Fuller Life- Oh did I forget to say-Buy a lot of new clothes. My name is Pam
jenniebr
on 1/28/07 3:03 am - queen creek, AZ
I love fun.... 1. Dr John DeBarros 2. Lap-Band 3. I love my surgeon because... His knowledge of the band and his extensive program gave me the hope I needed He educated me and had me "practice" eating, drinking & living with my band before I would be scheduled for surgery HIS commitment to my pre & post op care and his wonderful bedside manner! 4. I am glad I had WLS because... I no longer inject insulin 3 times per day and currently take ZERO meds (I am healthy) I can play with my kids instead of watch them play Because dang it I FEEL GOOD and LOOK GOOD! NO shame in that! 5. My reward for getting to my goal I hope the reward is that I am around a while longer to enjoy my husband & kids and get to be a grandma! My name is Jen! and I am a loser!
Most Active