Kudos to Cardiac Doc

JRinAZ
on 1/11/07 11:49 pm - Layton, UT
I know that many of you have looked for a cardiologist to speed you through the pre-op insurance process. I just wanted to share this week's exprience. ..... I needed a cardiology clearance for an upcoming (non Weight loss) surgery I'm having on the 22nd. I needed a FAST cardilogy clearance. I'd called bunches of people and finally got hooked up with the Biltmore Cardilogist's . Wow! They scheduled me within the week and while I was at the appointment; the cardiologist got me in that very day for the treadmill stress test, echo and EKG! He promised that I'd have the results by the next day! .... Oh my go****his is a lovely uptown kind of place that treated me like a VIP!!!! Who knows how much it will end up being! LOL! But, it was amazing treatment! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 1/12/07 4:29 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Joyce! Can I have the number? My friend is still looking for a quicker appointment! Thanks!
JRinAZ
on 1/12/07 5:05 am - Layton, UT
Here you go.... Biltomore Cardilology - 602 952-0002 4444 North 32nd Street Phoenix, AZ 85018 I saw Dr. Maki but the trick to getting in asap is to tell them you don't care which doc you see. Have her give the Echo gal a hug from me! She totally rocks! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 1/13/07 1:05 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks Joyce! I will let him know!
Most Active