I hope to see you all at the conference...

cj29
on 1/4/07 11:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey my fellow AZ WLS sisters & brothers -- I will be going to the conference this weekend and hope to see you all out there. If you do go and see me, please say "hi' it's good to meet fellow WLSers. Carrie
Nicole W.
on 1/4/07 12:25 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Have Fun!
Sandy in Tucson
on 1/5/07 3:37 am - Tucson, AZ
I will be there. I am leading the hike tonight up Sabino Canyon. I have been sick...sore throat.....feeling yucky. It is cold outside. I hope I make it the entire distance tone...7.6 miles. I have been to 2 OH confrences...Phx and Costa Mesa.....I can not believe people would not go to this OH event. So close to home....so much info. I attribute OH and my local support group-which is an OH support group for helping me get to goal. Sandy 347/147/140 56 yrs old 5'5"
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/5/07 4:46 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Sandy.....I was hoping to make the moonlight walk this afternoon, but the weather is getting worse. I have been sick a week with the same thing that I would imagine your are getting. I think I may have to skip the walk. I am really bummed because I cannot attend the conference and I truly wanted to meet some of the people on here that post and are coming. Hope you all have a great time.
Most Active