SBC Support Group Mon 2/5

Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 12:40 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
good for you... tomorrow, try and to add frozen strawberries!
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:42 pm
You know I thought about strawberries. Thinking it would be good with chocolate. But was scared they would be too sweet. I will try them though Thanks.
MARY OTU
on 1/31/07 5:46 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, Where are you going to meet for dinner? I will try to come. Mary
Nicole W.
on 1/31/07 1:48 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I will let you know tomorrow. Would love for you to come.
Nicole W.
on 2/2/07 1:59 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Mary, We were thinking Applebee's. So far its just Melissa P and myself... hopefully you and Katie can come. Let me know, so we now to expect you! ~Nicole
KT300
on 2/1/07 2:28 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey ladies, Would love to go for dinner but husband doesn't get home early enough, but if he were to meet me there I could swap off the kids with him, so when you decide will you email me just in case in can make it? I will be at the support group on Monday. Melissa, I think Nicole is right, you should get that checked out for a stricture. I had surgery a few days before you and after my stricture was taken care of I can do big pills and most foods, chicken is still not my favorite! Anyway, see you there I hope! Katie
M. clarke
on 2/1/07 3:40 pm
Thanks Katie for letting me know. When I asked about the pills they said it was normal to not be able to take a full pill. It helps to know that other people can take them. I am going to harp on them to find out more this time.
MARY OTU
on 2/2/07 5:32 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, Boo hoo, I will not make it to dinner after all but will be at support group. Hubby is coming along this time. See you there before hand. I may go to the 4 month and beyond class though. Mary
Nicole W.
on 2/2/07 7:58 am - Cave Creek, AZ
My 3 month appointment just got bumped until 4:15pm, so I probably wont make it to dinner anyway!
Most Active