heading for surgery

E. Parnell
on 1/1/07 11:07 am - Safford, AZ
I'm heading for Phx. tomorrow morning. My surgery is just the next day, Jan 3rd- wow, just basically one more day. Nervous- very... excited.... very! Please leave me your thoughts and keep me in your prayers. I need all the support and love I can get right now!
M. clarke
on 1/1/07 11:25 am
Congrats Erica! Who is your doctor? Where is your surgery?
M. clarke
on 1/1/07 11:26 am
We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers!! Keep us posted and let us know how how your doing as soon as your able to get back on the computer!
E. Parnell
on 1/2/07 1:25 am - Safford, AZ
Steven Simon, Phx. Memorial Hospital. 10:00 am.
M. clarke
on 1/2/07 10:28 am
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY TOMMORROW ERICA! Wishing you a speady recovery!
vquigley
on 1/1/07 2:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck, Erica, Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Sending you skinny wishes, Virginia
pwrightt
on 1/1/07 10:31 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck Erica: I am one week post op and feeling great. Welcome to the loosing side. I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers today.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/1/07 11:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
Best of luck to you Erika on your journey to the other side. What a great way to start the new year.
carolem
on 1/2/07 1:47 am - Austin , TX
We'll be thinking of you on your journey. They tell me if your not a little nervous it wouldn't be normal. I'm nervous and I'm not until the 26th! Ourbest wishes for an easy recovery and a safe weight loss to your goal. Good Luck. CaroleM
JULESAZ
on 1/2/07 3:00 am - CHANDLER, AZ
You are in good hands, Dr.Simon did my surgery in August and he is awesome. You are in my thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery!
Most Active