profect

M. clarke
on 1/1/07 10:54 am
I have tried some of the other flavors of the profect now. I had to use them in an emergency the last few days as I have not been getting my protein in and have found my little pouch growling at the end of the night. And you can drink these little 3 ounce things in 10 minutes yucky as they are. So i plugged my nose and forced myself to drink them. LOL. And found out that the Melon splash one actually isn't so bad Don't get me wrong. It's not great. I would still only save them for emergencies. But I would keep them on hand for that.
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/07 1:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I use these on occasion , as well . I like the tropical flavors better that the other ones. It's hard for me to gag them down tho.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/2/07 9:44 pm - Tucson, AZ
Have you tried mixing them with water? They are more tolerable that way and be sure to add ice.
chrisaf
on 1/3/07 2:20 pm - Kingman, AZ
I like these as an extra protein boost when I am not getting enough. They are not the greatest but getting these down seems to be easier for me than getting down 8oz of some other protein drinks. I like the high protein in a small amt. Christine
Most Active