Yummy Proteins

M. clarke
on 1/1/07 5:27 am
I just tried the "Stallone High Protein Pudding" that i purchased from the high Hi-heath store and they are actually yummy!!! I bought one in chocolate and one in vanilla. The chocolate one was actually good! It tasted like chocolate pudding (I haven't tried the vanilla yet) Only problem is i only was able to eat about 1/4 of the can.. 2g Fat 2 Carbs 20 Proteins 0 Sugars 1 Fiber 100 Calories Would have been nicer if I had been able to eat more of it to get in more of the protein but it was too filling. But if you want an occasional something yummy you might want to check them out. If your like me their not optimal for getting all your proteins in because your fill up to quickly, but its nice to have the treat.
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/07 8:04 am - AZ
Melissa I tried both the chocolate and vanilla pre-op, they aren't too bad. I looked on the web it would be nice to make your own, those little cans are almost 2 bucks a piece. Any suggestions for a high protien pudding recipie???? Thanks Erin
M. clarke
on 1/1/07 9:26 am
LOL. As little as I spend on groceries I haven't paid any attention to how much I spend on protein drinks. I didn't even know how much I spend on the puddings.
moirap
on 1/2/07 10:41 am - Mesa, AZ
try www.bodybuilding.com they have a bunch of good recipes Happy new year
Most Active