just wondering

sassyiznaz
on 1/1/07 1:07 pm - phoenix, AZ
I havent posted and right now i am just wondering if any of you have changed locations, jobs and everything else since your weight lose or is it just me that has changed every aspect of my life? And am I one of the few that find it really hard to find mr right for me?
moirap
on 1/2/07 11:00 am - Mesa, AZ
My wardrobe has changed and I love to shop for clothes now. I did have to change jobs but not because of the weight loss surgery but because I was in a auto accident 2 years ago and my job became very intolerant of my doctor appointments and physical therapy schedule, except for that not much has changed. My children are no longer embarrised of my weight and I think we are all closer. Now finding Mr right is a whole other subject and that is all up to fate. Good luck
sassyiznaz
on 1/4/07 12:50 am - phoenix, AZ
Thank you I havent been out here for very long but i am learning more and sometimes i think that mr right might be lurking in a dark place lol
kmastin
on 1/3/07 2:47 am - Phoenix, AZ
I haven't changed jobs or locations, but my life has opened up quite a bit. I divorced 6 years ago with the attitude that if someone else came into my life that would be great but if not, so be it. However, once I lost the weight and became more active physically (hiking, bowling, swimming, etc.), I found that I do feel that there is a void in my life. I would like to have someone to do things with. I joined The Social Place, a company that puts on meetings for the over 40 crowd to meet and mingle. It was hard to go to the first one, but I think it has shown me that there are a lot of people out there looking for the same thing. They have events weekly. I don't know if this is something that would interest you or not. It's a Phoenix company.
sassyiznaz
on 1/4/07 11:39 pm - phoenix, AZ
would like to know more about the social place
Most Active