Hi Arizona

Melissa P
on 12/30/06 1:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I just returned from vacation with the family from San Diego. We went to Sea World the beach and toured a Navy ship that my cousin is working on. So I have not been on the boards for a while. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy an Healthy New Year! May your weight loss be a success in the new year and the future. I am truly thankful for this surgery and all the wonderful people that I have met on this board. It has been an amazing 2006. Melissa
Nicole W.
on 12/30/06 3:18 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Melissa! My angel... I was just thinking about you! You have an invite in your email for a PARTY!!!! Let the other girls know too! Happy New Year! I will give you a call during the week. ~Nicole
carolem
on 1/2/07 3:30 am - Austin , TX
Hi Melissa, Glad your back, I know San Diego had to be fun. I lived there a long time ago, my son was born there. I go back evey once in awhile. My date is coming up later this month. Most of me is great with it, just a small part says "are you crazy?" It's just a small part! Mine is lap-band so I shouldn't be that nervous. Anyway, glad your back....take care. Carolem
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/07 10:24 am - AZ
San Diego is so pretty anytime of the year, wishing you success in the new year as well...Erin
KT300
on 1/4/07 2:58 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Melissa, Glad you had fun in SD, I love it there!! Wondering if you're going to the SBC support group on Mon. night? Would be great to see you! Happy New Year to you too!! Katie
Most Active