Merry Christmas (a couple days late) & Happy New Year!

Tiffany McGee
on 12/29/06 4:01 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi All Sorry it's been a Looooooooong time since I've written. I've missed you all. I've no excuse, just busy with life. Still haven't hit under 200lbs yet, but I'm close. 5 months out and at 208lbs. I think that it is 67 lbs lost so far. I feel in a rut, but I'll live. I just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY MERRY Christmas (even if it is late) and the Happiest of New Years... Best Wishes to all for a wonderful weight loss New Year! Take Care! Tiff
vquigley
on 12/30/06 4:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, It's good to hear from you! Have missed hearing from you on the boards. Hope you had a great Christmas. 67 pounds is a great loss. I look forward to seeing you at support group in a couple of weeks. Virginia
sallyann
on 1/6/07 10:50 pm - page, AZ
Hey Tiff, 67 lbs off is sure better than 67 lbs on!! I could gain weight so fast it would make your head spin. How are you feeling? I bet you have had to give up some old cloths by now..thats a wonderful feeling. I bought a size 12 pants!!! i almost cried! havnt been this size since I was in High School!! Did you have good holidays? Talk to you soon! Sally
Most Active