Heart Stress Test... locations?

Nicole W.
on 12/27/06 12:02 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
A friend of mine is in the process of getting all the pre-op tests done for Dr. Blackstone's office and needs to get a Heart Stress Test done, the office Dr. Blackstone reccomended has a 2 month wait. I am assuming this is for cardio-clearance. Does anyone know any other doctor's/clinics that would be much quicker? I am pretty sure he has PacificCare for insurance. Thanks!
juanita barela
on 12/28/06 4:41 am - Fort Huachuca, AZ
I went to the Tucson Heart Group in Tucson. my appt was about a week waiting time
Nicole W.
on 12/29/06 2:49 am - Cave Creek, AZ
He would need it in the Phoenix area... Thanks thou! Anyone else???? Come on... I know some members on here had to get to get cardiac clearance!
JRinAZ
on 12/29/06 3:58 am - Layton, UT
Nicole, I just had a cardiac clearance done at my pcp's office by his nurse. It was just the EKG with interpretation though so that may be much less than what you're looking for for your friend. ..... I had called all of the cardiologists on my lists; only to find that I might get something done in 1 to 2 months! Man those guys must have it made! Good luck! Joyce
pwrightt
on 12/29/06 10:20 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I just had mine done at Cardiovascular Consultants LTD. Here is one of the numbers they can be reached at 480-391-0555. This office is off 92nd street. They have offices all over town and are rated for giving great heart care. My appointment took about a week and got my clearance in one day.
Most Active