Got a doc finally!

Shana M.
on 12/27/06 5:12 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Anyone know any information about Dr. Alan Newhoff? That is who I have been assigned to for my follow ups! I had my surgery done in IN but had to find a new doctor with living out here now! Any info on him would be great! Thanks
HarleyGirl
on 12/27/06 8:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi There! I don't know who assigned you to Dr. N but he is retired. I forget his official date perhaps it has not happened yet. I am a Dr. N pt. He has assigned all of us to his partner Dr. Simon. I am 2 1/2 years post op. I have never seen Dr. Simon, but those I know who have really like him. Dr N is a great no nonsense kind of guy I'm gonna miss him. Paula
vquigley
on 12/28/06 12:42 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Shana, Dr. Newhoff is retired and yes, his patients have been assigned to Dr. Simon. I meet with him the end of January. Like the previous poster, those that I know who have had experience with Dr. Simon like him. I too will miss Dr. Newhoff. Virginia
Shana M.
on 12/28/06 1:21 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
I have been getting the pass around as none of the doctors here will take me with my insurance! So maybe they will assign me to Dr. Simon next! I just want to see a surgon! I am in so much pain and my pcp is a clueless jerk who keeps telling me it is gas bubbles! I am wishing I never moved from Indiana if for no other reason then leaving my great doctor! But thank you for your response and confidence in Doc Simon!
azunruly
on 12/29/06 6:40 am - Hot as Hell, AZ
What insurance do you have?? There are a lot of great WLS surgeons here in AZ. My sister was evacuated to Az by way of Katrina. She had a great doc in New Orleans. Obviously she had to get established with a new doc. She called Dr. Terry Simpson and he was fabulous and she has nothing by praise for him. Good luck.
Most Active