Joyce...A question for you...

AvasGrammy
on 12/26/06 11:25 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Joyce, I was looking on Dr. Simpsons web site for the next support group and I dont see one. I do see a seminar coming up but no support groups. I dont want to miss out on one as i need it!!! Could you please let me know when the next one is??? I appreciate that so much!!! How was your Christmas??? I hope you had a great day with family anf friends...you derserve it as you work so hard in the office and are so kind to everyone!!! Thanks! LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 12/27/06 9:10 am - Layton, UT
Hi there sweete pie! There is a support group tomorrow night (4th Thursday) and will be facilitated by Christine and Nancee. Dr. S is unavailable and I"m still enjoying Christmas vacation with my family so I won't see you until the 2nd Tuesday of January!!! I'll be back in the office on Tuesday so give me a call and say hi when you get a minute! Happy New Year to you! Huggggzzzz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 12/27/06 10:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ohhh Joycey Pooh.... So I found out that EJ's brother knows Dr S and some of your office mates... John works for the company that does Dr Simpsons IT stuff... hahaha. John has done computer stuff for you guys... just found this out.
JRinAZ
on 12/27/06 11:52 pm - Layton, UT
Small World Dawleeeeen! LOL! We're practically related ! *winks* Big Huggggzzzz to you! Joyce
Most Active