Hello Yuma, AZ

Nancy H.
on 12/23/06 9:13 am - Yuma, AZ
Hi everyone! I recently moved to Yuma, but I'm looking for some people that can help me with local area info. Like good PCMs familiar with Gastric Bypass patients, a good OB/GYN familiar with Gastric Bypass patients, a good dentist, a good mechanic that won't rip me off, etc. Any help/info about the local area would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. Nancy PS. I posted this a while back and no responses. I sure hope there's at least one person on this board in my local area that I can offer my support and someone that can help me out as well.
Chaplain
on 12/25/06 8:33 am - Panama City, FL
Hi Nancy, Welcome to Yuma. I have been living in Yuma for the past eight years. I have been to a lot of dentist in town and finally found Dr. Kathy McDonald. She is good and her prices are fair and her staff work with my insurance company. I had the gastric bypass surgery done February 24th and have lost 150 pounds. My doctor is in San Diego, California. My email address is [email protected] if you need to talk or want more information on the gastric bypass procedure. Milton L. Owens M.D. 1094 W. 7th St. San Pedro San Diego/ Orange, CA Phone: (888) 527-5222 I hope this has helped you. Merry Christmas and God Bless. -Bill-
Chaplain
on 12/25/06 8:38 am - Panama City, FL
I'm sorry Nancy I thought you needed a gastric bypass surgeon. I do not know if any doctor here in Yuma that is familiar with the gastric bypass. Again I am still traveling to San Diego to see my gastric bypass surgeon. TriWest pays for my trips. Anyway, the offer still hold if you need to talk. Just email me. -Bill-
Nancy H.
on 12/25/06 9:08 pm - Yuma, AZ
Thanks Bill. I'm sending you a personal email. I appreciate your help.
Most Active