my holiday update

simply_jess
on 12/20/06 12:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
life has been really busy lately and who knew i could keep up with it. I am on my feet for my entire job. I am a cook and working my way up to management in my company so I am also learning the front of the house. I still love my job which is odd for me but I guess when you find something you like to do.. things just seem to fall into place for that. I am halfway to my 'goal' weight. I want to weigh 130 pounds, but I was always told to aim high and always go go go. So if I get even around there, or where my bmi should be, then I won't become OCD about getting to 130. My surgery was June 26 and so far I have lost 85 pounds. I eat crackers a lot, and I still need to work on my protein and remembering to take my one-a-days but other than that I'm really well. I have a membership at the gym around here and so I am going to that once I post this At the end of December, after christmas, I am flying to orlando to do the theme park stuff with my dad and step mom and brother and sister and her boyfriend... I just can't wait to see if flying will be a better experience than it has been for me in prior instances. Plus I might fit in the theme park rides now! Plus my dad, step mom, and brother haven't seen me since december of last year, so hopefully they'll spot a difference. But we'll see. Another 'weird' thing is.. I've been getting hit on by someone at work. He also recognized that I changed my hair from curly to straight, so I don't know what that means but it made me warm inside. I never had a boyfriend and I am having total fun with him just teasing each other and what have you And I put up a recent pic of me in my profile, its kind of grainy and blurry but you get the general idea (it was a picture phone shot). And that's about it.. and oh, one more thing. My bed doesn't dip anymore where I usually sleep.. my bed is flat, not curved in lol. And I did buy myself a 'little black dress' , it was one of my silly goals.. hee! anywho, bye y'all! -Jess
Melissa P
on 12/20/06 3:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow Jessica you look great! I love the new picture. 85 pounds is a great accomlishment. Keep up the great work and thanks for posting and letting us know how things are going for you. Melissa
Most Active