Return of the Stricture...

Nicole W.
on 12/19/06 3:32 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I really haven't been able to eat since The Cheescake Factory last Thursday. Friday I started getting really uncomfortable and had problems keeping food down. Now its getting to be a problem with the protein supplement and water. Yesterday was the worst! This time I feel terribly weak and worn out. So, hopefully it will be fixed by my Disney trip on Friday. I guess my stricture likes to peak its head out right around holidays... Thanksgiving and now Christmas! Ughhhh... this is fustrating.
CINABOBINA
on 12/19/06 5:17 am
Oh NO !!!! Did you call in ? What did Blackstone's office say ? Nicole - that is horrible !!! I hate to think of you being sick on your Holiday trip !!
Nicole W.
on 12/19/06 7:14 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I have been on and off the phone with them in the morning and they definately think its another stricture. I am scheduled for tomorrow morning, THANKFULLY!!! I was not looking forward to another week on fluids with the holiday. Hopefully this will be the last stricture... keeping my fingers crossed!
Linda S.
on 12/19/06 5:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am so sorry to hear of your health problems. You are such a sweetie. I wish you well, and a blessed holiday.
MARY OTU
on 12/19/06 6:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow, you poor dear. Luckily you have the Land of make Believe to look forward to. I know that SBC will fix you up and you will be feeling great again. Mary
Nicole W.
on 12/19/06 1:45 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks Mary! I probably won't make it to support group tomorrow night... Since I am having the procedure in the early afternoon, I will have to go to work in the late afternoon. So since I won't get to see you... Have a Great Holiday! But, I will see you on 1/8!
moirap
on 12/19/06 11:55 am - Mesa, AZ
Oh Nicole I'm sorry your having this problem. Please let mre know if there is anything I can do. Good luck and I hope all is well
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/19/06 10:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
So sorry to hear about the problems you are having. I hope it gets corrected this time.
Melissa P
on 12/20/06 3:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh Nicole! I am so sorry that you are going through this again. I hope it gets taken care of for good this time. Especially before your trip. Melissa
Nicole W.
on 12/20/06 6:01 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Just got home from being "fixed" I was down to 4mm again and wasn't able to keep hardly any water down last night. Dr. Rigberg goes... "I just saw you 3 weeks ago" If it happens again they will have to do something different with cortizone or something. My mom and I are going to try and make it to support group tonight... so hopefully I will see you! I am just happy I can now enjoy my visit with Mickey Mouse.
Most Active