Cleared and ready to go

pwrightt
on 12/19/06 1:46 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Well I finally just received my final clearance today. I saw my cardiac doctor and cleared. I have done my pre-op (which was stressful) pulmonary clearance, psych evaluation, eating class, and saw my primary doctor more then I can count. I have vitamins, protein packages (bought small packages to see which ones I can tolerate), water, new pajama's, and who knows what else. And very important I have met some new great friends from this board. Surgery is scheduled for the 27th of Dec. I cannot believe its finally here. I am ready to become one big looser.
MARY OTU
on 12/19/06 6:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Dear Pam, You are set to go. Best of luck with the surgery and your recovery. Keep posting. We will all help you. You will be so happy to be on the loosing side for once! Mary
pwrightt
on 12/19/06 11:25 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you Mary. I cannot wait to be a looser. Now that I have all my clearances and pre -op testing behind I am feeling 1000% better.
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/06 10:42 am - avondale, AZ
That's great Pam. I am so happy for you. I am only a few weeks behind ya. Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your holidays.
horizontallychallenged
on 12/19/06 11:53 pm
WOOOOHOOOOO, You GO GIRL!! 7 day countdown! What can I do to help you get more ready, anything? Are you ready for the Christmas holiday? Cooking a big dinner? Having family over? Going to a party? This will all help take your time up. I'm so happy and excited for you!!!
pwrightt
on 12/20/06 10:52 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You have gone above and beyond helping me get ready. Your support has been overwhelming. I don't want a big heavy meal so I am still deceiding what to eat. Will have some family over, nothing big. I really want to rest and be ready for the operation. Can't wait.
Most Active