DECEMBER 06 surgeries coming up on the AZ board??

horizontallychallenged
on 12/18/06 3:18 pm
Who is getting ready to have surgery this month still? Do you need any type of support, a friend, a weight-mate, an angel? We're here for you, please let us know. Feel free to contact any one of us for help and we will do all we can if possible. PWRIGHTT is getting prepared for surgery on December 27, 2006 in Phx at St. Lukes with Dr. Juarez. Let's all give her support!! GOOO GIRL!
pwrightt
on 12/19/06 1:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you for being my angel. You have helped me more then I can ever tell you. I'm ready to go and start being a looser.
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/06 11:21 am - avondale, AZ
Not December but just around the corner, Jan 12. would love to find an angel to help me through. I am new to the site and don't know many people. Appreciate your help. Danielle
pwrightt
on 12/19/06 12:22 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Danielle: My surgery is Dec. 27th so I don't have any idea how I am going to feel at the time of your surgery. You know I would be more then happy to help you with anything that you need. I will email you my cell phone number tomorrow (going to bed).
horizontallychallenged
on 12/19/06 12:24 pm
Danielle, How exciting!! I'm January 15th at Banner Samaritan. We will find you an angel and I will help where possible. Do you have everything done, just waiting now?
horizontallychallenged
on 12/20/06 1:05 pm
I have started a Surgery Support Angel group on my OH blog. Click on my name ~ Under Tall or Web Medic ~ (right next to the cow) and it will take you to my blog. Go into the SAA group and pick someone you would like to be your angel, pick more than one if you want. All of them are wonderful people and would love to be your angel. If you want to join the group as a SSA, please do. We need you on our team!!
pwrightt
on 12/21/06 11:03 am - PHOENIX, AZ
What a great way to communicate. So many people are still looking for an angel.
Most Active