Getting ready for my Christmas gift!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/06 12:51 pm - AZ
Hello everyone on the AZ board. I read alot of your posts, and have come to know some of your stories, very interesting. I would have loved to go to your gathering at Cheesecake factory, but was busy. I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on this board! Everyone is such a help, and I feel so blessed to have this opprutunity to do this for myself with Dr. Blackstone help. I am ready to open up my Christmas gift in only 6 more days, I'll let you know how I am doing when I am released on Christmas eve. Merry Christmas to all of you! Erin
pwrightt
on 12/16/06 10:44 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Merry Christmas to you also. What a wonderful gift. My surgery is Dec. 27th so I will celebrate the New Years as a looser. I can't wait. I also feel so blessed to have this forum. Good luck to you on your new journery
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/06 11:23 am - AZ
Hi Pam, where is your picture? We want to see a before pic, hehe. My husband is so nervous, but like a kid in a candy factory. He can't wait to have a skinnier wife, even though he likes his " Chunky Mama" but he wants me to be healthier more energetic. Good Luck to us both Pam... Take care, Erin
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/06 11:23 am - avondale, AZ
Good luck to both of you. I am scheduled 1-12 with Dr. Blackstone. I can't wait. My husband is as nervous as yours, im sure. Maybe we should start a support group for them... My prayers are with you. Merry Christmas!!
Most Active