ANYONE WANT TO EXCHANGE OR GET FREE CLOTHES?

MARY OTU
on 12/15/06 12:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi all, After 50 lbs down I am in need of getting rid of and acquiring some new clothes. I have one very lovely formal dress size 22-24 in royal blue with mini-pleated skirt and embroidered jacket. Great for the holiday gatherings. Another one in a filmy grey-blue. Lots more casual and professional clothing to get rid of as well. I am also in need of any hand-me-downs in sizes 18 and 16 (for now.) I will be bringing the clothes to SBC support group on Wednesday evening next week. If anyone is interested please let me know and we can meet up before or after. Note: You do not need to exchange with me. Just come and pick whatever you want. Your pal, Mary
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/06 12:56 pm - AZ
Mary that is great that you are down to a 16/18. Keep up the great job! I do have some of those size but I need them, I'm sorry about that. I have tote under my bed that has my size 12/14 clothes in there. They haven't seen any action since 1999, hehe. But it will be nice to open that once it's time. Maybe I'll see you in support group one of these days... Erin
Most Active