Great night tonight at the cheesecake factoy

alligatorpgr
on 12/15/06 4:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
It was totally fun, and it was great to meet all the people I've talked to on-line for the past 6 months. Darlene you and EJ are the cute ones !!!!!! I can't wait until I'm a "loser" too........See ya all at the next event.... Alli
moirap
on 12/15/06 4:22 am - Mesa, AZ
I would love to post them but I'm just not that smart. Send me your email address and I will be happy to send them to you See ya next time..We had been talking about a quarterly get together. Moira
Nicole W.
on 12/15/06 4:57 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Yes... it was a good time! Thanks to everyone that arrived, it was very nice to put a face to everyone. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. Maybe we can do a Spring Fling on a weekend, therefore more people can come. I know the Holiday's are stressful, so it was nice we were able to pull this together really quick. I was surprised on how crowded the restaurant got on a Thursday night. We were there until a little after 8pm and they were eye-balling our table for a new party to come in. The gift exchange went well and everyone got what they wanted. Moira, your cookbook was a STEAL! Where did you get that? Thanks again everyone... I had a great time even thou I have a killer cold!
moirap
on 12/15/06 10:27 am - Mesa, AZ
I got it at Barnes and Noble. I love those books. I think Im gonna start a low carb library Thanks a bunch ..
KT300
on 12/18/06 3:02 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Moira, My husband and I had a great time meeting you and your husband! So your the Secret Santa of my new cookbook (had to steal it twice to get it!), thanks it's great!!! Would you mind emailing me the pics too? And to you Nicole, thanks again! Merry Merry! Katie
Most Active