Great night tonight at the cheesecake factoy

moirap
on 12/14/06 1:07 pm - Mesa, AZ
It was wonderful to meet everyone tonight. Pete and I had a great time. What could be better good food and good friends. I hope everyone has a great holiday Moira P
JRinAZ
on 12/14/06 1:11 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Moira, So sorry I missed it but am hoping for lots of good reports from everyone and hopefully someone has some pictures to post? ...... Looking forward to meeting people on another get together. Joyce
moirap
on 12/14/06 1:26 pm - Mesa, AZ
well Joyce it was great although I am not very computer literate and dont know how to post pictures on OH... Notice I no longer have a profile, during the OH transition I tried to convert it and it went away. I got an email from the OH representative and I need an interpreter to figure it out ... Email me "where's the pictures" in the subject and Ill send them to you
Darlene X
on 12/14/06 11:11 pm - Maricopa, AZ
We had a great time too!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Nicole for organizing this all!!! It was so great to meet everyone, Allie you are too cute!!!!!! On a sad note, I accidentally dropped all my left overs on the floor this morning... the dogs thought it was great! hahaha Darlene
lemarie22
on 12/14/06 11:43 pm - Glendale, AZ
I'm so sorry I missed it. I left the office at 5:00 and by the time I got as far as Central and Camelback, it was 6:57 and I gave up. The construction downtown is horrendous. Next time I'll leave at noon. Sounds like you guys had a good time. Connie
AZdove
on 12/15/06 1:12 am - Tolleson, AZ
Yes pictures would be great if we could get them posted. I wanted to be there so much but being a "good" grandma came first. I hope to attend any future get togethers that can be planned. Perhaps we could look to having a "Sweetheart" Valentines Day Get Together? The weather should be perfect and we could do it somewhere with a wonderful patio! Nicole...any ideas? I would love to have something we could do monthly so that we could see all of the radical changes in everyone but perhaps that would be too much. A quarterly event perhaps? Or maybe just special holidays?
carolem
on 12/15/06 2:03 am - Austin , TX
HI Moira, I really enjoyed sitting next to you and chatting. It's interesting to hear some of the struggles people have had with their surgery. We are always hearing how this surgery is taking the easy way out! That being from people *****ally have no idea what is involved. No doubt for some it's easier than other's, but to assume it's so easy is definately false. I'll probably wait until Monday to bother your husband for pictures. Thank you for taking them. See you next time.
jinn
on 12/15/06 2:04 am - Mesa, AZ
It was fun, I really enjoyed it! Thanks Nicole for setting it up!
Darlene X
on 12/15/06 3:13 am - Maricopa, AZ
You need a new picture..........
Melissa P
on 12/15/06 2:56 am - Phoenix, AZ
I had a great time also. Thanks Nicole for organizing this. It really was nice meeting everyone. Thanks! Melissa
Most Active