Tomorrow Night... Cheesecake Factory!

Nicole W.
on 12/13/06 1:51 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I called the Cheesecake Factory again yesterday and they are ready for us... I will have to call tomorrow around Noon with a final headcount. So please post any cancellations here... As for the gift exchange, please bring what you wish. From those that spoke with privately or posted in the number of threads... some are bringing ornaments and others bought different gifts. All which are fine. We will do the White Elephant game where you can steal the gift up to 2 times! This benefits couples... BIG TIME! Here is what I have as of this morning... I need to know who is NOT coming by tomorrow, late morning! Darlene EJ Carole Steve Jeanna Alli Scott Karen Connie Sandi Moira Peter Nicole Katie Norman Sheryl Jinn Tori Sarah Chris Melissa Gina David Vicki Annettia Maxine Mary Also... if you are not coming as something came up thru the day. Please send me a message if you want my cell phone number, I probably won't be online after I call the resturant. (I have to get new tires, yay!) See you then! Happy Festivus!
Darlene X
on 12/13/06 2:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
Just wanted to confirm for us... EJ & I will deffinately be there. I also talked to Katie yesterday, and she still said she would be coming. My cell is 480-275-1611 if you need me... but I should be there around 4.45-5pm. Are we just meeting outside? How will we know who is who, do we have a set spot to meet?
CINABOBINA
on 12/13/06 3:19 am
Nicole I am so excited to meet everyone ! You did a fantastic job of putting this together! I know who Darlene is so you can look for a little group to gather outside .. Thank for all the hard work ..... Jeanna
MARY OTU
on 12/13/06 6:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, Thanks for all of your efforts on this. Unfortunately Maxine and I will not be able to come after all. See you at support group next week. Mary
moirap
on 12/13/06 11:45 am - Mesa, AZ
Pete and I will be there and we cant wait. Thanks for all the work you've done setting this up Moira
Linda S.
on 12/13/06 1:36 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
We want to come, there are 4 of us. Where is the Cheese cake Factory?
Nicole W.
on 12/13/06 2:33 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
5pm at The Cheesecake Factory on 24th Street and Camelback (NE Corner). Here is the actual address... 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Linda S.
on 12/15/06 5:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I actually had to wait 2 hours for a ride home from Dial a ride. It was my 1st day back at work and they cancelled my 3:30 pick up. It was all I could do not to blow my top. I will attend the next one. Hugs
lemarie22
on 12/13/06 9:21 pm - Glendale, AZ
Nicole, My buddy Jan will be joining us. Connie
Sarah C.
on 12/13/06 10:59 pm - Mesa, AZ
Nicole, I will be coming, but my hubby is going to be staying home and babysitting the kids! We have a sick daughter. Can't wait to meet everyone, thanks. Sarah
Most Active