Tucson Event in January

alligatorpgr
on 12/11/06 1:00 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Anybody going to the OH event in January???? Alli
Darlene X
on 12/11/06 10:01 pm - Maricopa, AZ
We were gonna ... but we decided to go to the national OH event in Anaheim CA in like April instead...
JRinAZ
on 12/11/06 10:45 pm - Layton, UT
Yup! I'll be there for Saturday! I'm going to try and go down early enough on Friday evening to do a walk/hike with Sandy. She's leading it for anyone coming in for the O.H. event. Meet me there???? Joyce
soon2bnewme
on 12/12/06 6:23 am - Chandler, AZ
I want to do the walk/hike also. Will she be doing it in the evening or during the daytime. I might as well make a weekend out of it. I don't want to miss my opportunity to see my favorite Dr. Simpson. Renee'
JRinAZ
on 12/12/06 1:05 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there cutie patootie! That would be a blast if you go down on Friday and hike with us. I think she's doing an evening hike around 7:00???? Sandy....if you see this, can you post the hike details? Joyce
alligatorpgr
on 12/12/06 1:45 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I'm in for the hike Don't want to slow down all you post-ops though......hehehehe Alli
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/13/06 12:28 am - Tucson, AZ
The walk is the Friday night before the OH convention. The walk will start at 5 pm sharp....Sabino Canyon visitors center.....$5.00 to park if you do not have a annual pass that is $20. You can car pool....to cut the expense. Bring water------coats.....and a flashlight...I always take snacks. It should be close to a full moon that night. The entire walk is about 8 miles....but you do not have to do it all...........It is all asphalt walking. Like 300 ft elevation gain at the very end. Remember Friday night.........the night before the convention. Sandy
Most Active