Doing Good!!!!

FakeBake
on 12/10/06 9:43 am - AZ
Hi AZ, it has been a while since I have posted so just a quick update. I have lost a total of 175 pounds..Yeee haww! I am actually in a size 5, can't hardly belive it! Im still losing. I really need to put some new pics up. I hope all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Keep up the great work all. Hugs Tara
K B (Tucson)
on 12/10/06 10:11 am - Tucson, AZ
SIZE 5! Can you be seen without special "thin girl" glasses? Way to go. Keep it up.
JRinAZ
on 12/10/06 10:25 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Miss Tara! You have to run around in the shower now to get wet!!!! ......Your posting has been missed! Congrats to you on your weight loss success..........keep hanging with us! I need the inspiration of you teeny tiny itty bitty folks!!!! Hugggzzzz, Joyce
FakeBake
on 12/14/06 2:07 pm - AZ
Joyce, Thank you so much for the sweet words! It isn't the easiest thing..hehehehe. I will keep the posts in mind! I'm now going through a HUGE life change!! so many things, but good things! Have a merry christmas and a happy new year! BIG HUGS! Tara
vquigley
on 12/10/06 11:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations, Tara! You are an inspiration to those of us who are not quite so far out. It gives me hope! Please do post some new pics as I'm sure the one on your profile doesn't reflect the "new" you. Virginia
Nicole W.
on 12/10/06 12:38 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations!!!!
alligatorpgr
on 12/10/06 1:43 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go Tara!!! I remember being a size 5 for like 5 minutes in high school . You look amazing, keep up the good work, and hopefully I'll be seeing ya on the other side real soon!!! Alli
Melissa P
on 12/10/06 11:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Wow Tara! 175 Pounds is awesome! You are a size five? I can't even imagine. I have been watching your posts since the beginning. What an inspiration you are to me. I definitly do not ever see myself in a size five. But a 10 or 12 would be nice. I have been overweight all of my life. So I can say I don't think that I have ever worn a size 5. Thank you for sharing your progress with us. It really does help us to look forward to all of the great things ahead. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also! Melissa
AZdove
on 12/11/06 2:56 am - Tolleson, AZ
You are adorable! What a personality and now you have the face and body to go with it! Just reading your posts made me laugh and smile. Then I went to your page and looked at the photos! Wow. You are a hottie! Congratulations on all of your success!
carolem
on 12/11/06 6:53 am - Austin , TX
Tara, What an accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself. Sounds like your feeling wonderful too. Thank you for taking the time to come back on the board to let us all know your great success. CaroleM
Most Active