Par Teeeeeeee!!!!

JRinAZ
on 12/6/06 8:52 am - Layton, UT
Hi all...I'm just crossposting this from the Chandler's support site. So far about 18 have RSVP'd. JOIN US!!!! We'll eat drink and be merry!!! ************************* Just a reminder that we are one week away from the Chandler WLS Support Group holiday open house set for Tuesday, December 12th, between 6-9 p.m. To date, 18 have RSVP'd their attendance. Though RSVP is not necessary, it helps planning the for the eats and beverage. The attached announcement gives all the particulars for the open house. DJ Danny has offered his services in exchange for a meal and will provide a variety of music including holiday favorites. Bring your good socks and let's toe tap the evening away! Call me on (602) 339-1629 or (480) 730-5934 should you have questions. See you next Tuesday. Gil -125 lbs 10/6/05 Dr. Juarez ************************************** CHANDLER WLS SUPPORT GROUP HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE* TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2006 6-9 P.M. Invite pre- and post-WLS pals, present and past WLS members, nearby WLS Groups, a friend, a companion, a colleague, a family member, a partner, a significant other, a co-worker, a soul mate, an associate, or your spouse or spice! Bring a WLS friendly side dish, enjoy some music, good conversation and join the holiday fun Hosted by WLS member spouse and spice GIL AND OLIVIA MEZA (we'll provide a WLS-friendly entrée, veggies and beverage) COVENTRY TEMPE 622 East Vinedo Lane, Tempe Access code #1219 (southwest corner of Rural and Elliot Roads, eighth house on right upon entering before park) RSVP (602) 339-1629 or (480) 730-5934 or [email protected] by Monday, December 11, 2006 *replaces our regular second Tuesday December meeting ALL ARE WELCOME!!!! We will have a blast!
Darlene X
on 12/6/06 11:09 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I can't wait!!!!!!!!
jinn
on 12/7/06 3:40 am - Mesa, AZ
I will be there....I need to RSVP with Gil but I have to think of something to bring....what's easy and good?? Any ideas??
Darlene X
on 12/7/06 6:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pizza is easy... LOL JK
Most Active