Doctor question

quiltz
on 12/7/06 10:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Gee! I never dreamed I would get so many replies so quickly! Thanks so much. I will stick the course and stay with her. I was just overlly anxious. Had my ultrasound today and have lots of little old gall stones so that will be going too! I guess I will just start looking at April 5th as my new birthday! Thanks!
pwrightt
on 12/7/06 9:57 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Marcia: I think everyone on the board gave you good advice. Plus everyone believes they have the best surgeon. But to have this serious of an operation you have to believe in your surgeon. Look at the whole picture. Surgeon, after care, support, even office staff. But most important surgeon. To be honest I think we are very lucky to have such a great choice from Dr.Juarez, Fang, Blackstone, Simon, Simpson and so many more I am forgetting right now. One thing everyone agrees on is get your clearances and whatever else needed done now. You will be shocked how fast the time flyes. So read the reviews then make the decision that is right for you. Once again good luck on this exciting journey.
soon2bnewme
on 12/12/06 4:44 am - Chandler, AZ
I've heard this before but why does she have so many doctors leave her practice? I was just curious because I've heard this before. I'm sure she's a great surgeon and you'll do just fine in her hands. I would of gone crazy if I had to wait that long but time does fly by and before you know it you'll be on the losing side. I looked into after care because it's easy to get the surgery it's after care dealing with your choice for the rest of your life that I needed help with. After much research Dr. Simpson was my personal choice because he has an amazing after care program and many of his patients from years past are still by his side attending meetings and keeping informed. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great. Renee'
Most Active