Tucson help needed!

JRinAZ
on 12/5/06 6:05 am - Layton, UT
Hi all you Tucson support friends, Dr. Terry Simpson will be one of the guest speakers for the event in January and our office needs to do some set-up planning. Monica from O.H. is swamped and may not have all the local info that we need asap. Could someone with info on the location, phone numbers, etc. give us a call at our office? (A Tucson Support Board member?) We need to secure details so we can get our advertising out in a timely fashion. Thanks bunches! Joyce Office # 602 234-8995 office e-mail : [email protected] or my private e-mail is : [email protected]
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/6/06 2:58 am - Tucson, AZ
What day will Dr Simpson talk on...Sat or Sunday? I wanted to buy just the one day ticket for Sat...Let me know as soon as you can find out. Ty Sandy
JRinAZ
on 12/6/06 6:00 am - Layton, UT
Sandy, Dr. S was asked to MC the event so he'll be there for both days. I'm not sure how the schedule will go since O.H. often puts things together overnight! Voila! It's magic! LOL! .....I know that he is planning on having a support group with his Lap Banders at some point as well while he's down there sooooo, that might be on Friday evening. I would guess that he would speak on Saturday and maybe again on Sunday. I promise to shoot a note out as soon as there is information. I understand you'll be leading a hike on Friday evening? Maybe this will be my chance to finally do one! Yay! Joyce
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/6/06 12:16 pm - Tucson, AZ
we are having a walk up Sabino Canyon. I real hike is on a trail with rocks-bushes-etc. Sabino Canyon to stop 9 is all asphalt......nice wide road. I hope you join us. Sandy
Most Active