My first post

lkelly1963
on 12/5/06 9:15 am - Mesa, AZ
Hello...My name is Lori and this is my first post. I love this website because you can get alot of info from fellow members. Today was my first day back to work and boy am I beat. I am on my feet for 8 hrs. except for my 2 thirty minute breaks. So at the end of my shift my legs and back were killing me. My energy level was really good at the beginning of the day but was low towards the end of my shift, but Nancy at SBC said that it would improve. I look at it this way, I definately am getting my walking in! Ok enough complaining....lol.... i don't have any questions right now I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everybody Hi! I had my surgery on October 30th and I have lost 25 lbs so far. Got a ways to go but I know I will reach my goal. I just want to say Hi to Nicole and Katie! Hope to talk to everyone soon. T.T.F.N. ( Ta Ta For Now ) P.S. Nicole can you see my picture? If you can thanks for the info on how to upload it!
Nicole W.
on 12/5/06 10:12 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Chickie!!! Yup, I see you! My first day at work too... boy I am tired also. But I leave in 15 minutes... then to the gym to walk! Glad you are here!!!
MARY OTU
on 12/6/06 1:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Lori, So glad to meet you! Your picture is lovely. We look forward to seeing you at support group and more of you on this site. good luck. Mary
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/06 9:32 am - AZ
Hi Lori, nice to see your pic here. I too am having Dr. Blackstone do my sugery. I think they have a wonderful program. How many lbs do you have until you fit your goal. I met Dr. B the other day and she is wonderful, she said I have a good belly to work on, not alot of upper body fat...talk to you soon... A fellow SBC patient.. Erin
Most Active