All of the tests are complete!

AZdove
on 12/5/06 10:26 am - Tolleson, AZ
Today Dr. Blackstones office received the results of the Chemlite (??? heart test?) and Echo I had done last week and all was fine. These were the two outstanding tests that had my surgery cancelled the night of the 11/21 when it was scheduled for 11/22. Noreen and Stella at Dr. B's office are working to try and fit me in to the surgery schedule sooner than the tentative reschedule date I have of 2/7/07. I am concerned that my benefits will change at the end of the year and I may be out of luck. I was able to get my Complex Case Manager at CIGNA to extend the approval period for the surgery out to February 2007. My approval was originally only valid through the end of November 2006! I know that if my surgery cannot be done until February I will have to go through all of the tests I have already gone through twice but at least everything is coming in clean and with a "green light". I live for the postings on this message board. I log in everyday to read words of encouragement, success over obstacles and just plain good conversation. I want to say thank you to all *****ad and write here. I truly have come to think of everyone as my friend and co-conspirator in the war on obesity. Thank you!
JRinAZ
on 12/5/06 10:49 am - Layton, UT
Big Huggggzzz Ellen! Your positive attitude rocks! You're going to be an amazing LOSER!!! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 12/5/06 1:55 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Ellen, So glad everything with the tests are now taken care of... keeping my fingers crossed that you will get a surgery date before the end of the year. Let's hope someone cancels!!! (for a good reason!) What a good present that can be from Santa! I would keep calling a few times a week and ask Noreen if anything has opened up!
MARY OTU
on 12/6/06 1:16 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Ellen, We are all rooting for you! You have such a great attitude about all that has happened. Good for you. I'll be willing to bet that Noreen gets you scheduled soon. Keep us all posted and make sure to come to support groups. Mary
Most Active