Cardiac doctor/clearance

pwrightt
on 12/3/06 1:35 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Does anyone have a cardiac doctor that will do the cardiac clearance in a day. The last doctor I saw wanted to make the clearance a 2 day event and then come back to get the results. I work and cannot take that much time off for clearance. I want to make sure I am ok for surgery but I do know that a lot of doctors can get it done in one visit. Any suggestions?
juanita barela
on 12/3/06 3:03 am - Fort Huachuca, AZ
I went to Tucson Heart group in Tucson. Their tests took 2 visits because the first visit they did a echocardiogram to see if I had any heart damage and the next visit was a 6 hour chemical stress test to see if my heart is strong enough to endure the operation. I had my results in a week or so but I was told over the phone my results so I didn't have to make a 3rd visit.
Susanbs4
on 12/3/06 8:47 am
I went to a cardiac MD in Scottsdale. They did it over 2 days and then I had a 3rd appt to go over the results. The two days were 4hrs appt so I worked a half day each time. The 3rd appt was short and I went into work after it.
Randi D.
on 12/3/06 2:17 pm - Peoria, AZ
Pam, I went to Dr. Bhateja at St. Lukes. He scheduled me for an ultrasound on a Friday, and then a chemical stress test on the following Monday. I met with him a few days later, and had to take Lasix because I had fluid in my chest. I can now say I have lost more than what I weigh. Randi
pwrightt
on 12/4/06 10:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
GEEZ Randi: You look great. I didn't even recoginze you. Boy I sure wish I can find someone who will do the clearane in a day. Driving back and forth to ST.Lukes is a nightmare. I'm looking for someone in the North Phoenix area. Once again you look GREAT.
Randi D.
on 12/4/06 12:17 pm - Peoria, AZ
Pam, Thank you. I feel great. I am wearing a 14/16 in tops and pants. My sister can't get over how thin my face is. I am doing well at Liberty Mutual. I still am very angry at what was done to me at USAA, but what can you do? I've decided to just move on. Take care, Randi
Chaplain
on 12/4/06 5:07 am - Panama City, FL
My Cardiac doctor was going to do mine in a day, but then after doing the first test wanted me to have some further test done which took another week or two. It is better to be safe than sorry. Good Luck -Bill-
Most Active