Below the 300 mark!

Nicole W.
on 11/30/06 7:48 am - Cave Creek, AZ
For the first time in probably 5 or 6 years I am below 300lbs! Last time was when I did Jenny Craig for 4 months and probably spent $700 in fees and food and before I went to Hawaii. So since April, I have lost 54lbs. Since day of surgery its been 25lbs. I know I did this for a reason... just this feeling is worth it. Remember when I was craving a Wendy's cheeseburger, like 6 days post-op? I am making a deal with myself... when I lose 100lbs thats when I can have one or part of it.
AZdove
on 11/30/06 9:45 am - Tolleson, AZ
Congratulations Nicole! What is kind of funny is that you are 1/4 of the way to a Wendy's cheeseburger but by the time you are 100% there you will probably not want it. You are such a success story! I love reading about your life!
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/06 10:56 am - AZ
Yeah Nicole!!!!! I know I cannot wait untill I am below 200 lbs. Haven't been there for 6 years. I am very proud of you keep it up!!! How is the pre-op clas? I am going next Wed. very curious!!!! Talk to you soon!!!! Erin
Nicole W.
on 11/30/06 12:12 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Erin, Pre-op class is very informative... you will receive your binder, incentive spirometer, pedometer and relaxation CD. You will also get all the information you need for vitamins, fitness and also do your pre-admission stuff.
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/06 8:50 am - AZ
Nicole thanks for the info, I am very excited to do my pre-op it means that I will be that much closer to the 22nd. Very excited to meet Dr. Blackstone as well. Talk to you soon. Erin
CINABOBINA
on 11/30/06 10:03 pm
Nicole That is so AWESOME ! Are you on a high or what ? Keep it up - It's going great for you ! I am looking forward to that day - My goal is to be under 300 by Jan 1'st
carolem
on 12/1/06 3:34 am - Austin , TX
Congratulations Nicole! You've done really well and have such a positive attitude. I think your one of these people that just knows what they want and goes for it. Your funny, a Wendy's cheeseburger, I bet it won't taste nearly as good as you last remember! Don't tell Dr. B that's one of your goals! Congrats again, take care.... CaroleM
Melissa P
on 12/1/06 5:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yippy Nicole!! I am so happy for you. You are doing awesome. I hope you are feeling better. Melissa
lemarie22
on 12/1/06 8:03 am - Glendale, AZ
Nicole, That's terrific! There are many more wonderful accomplishments ahead of you. I remember the first time I stood up from one of those white plastic resin chairs and the chair didn't come up with my butt. I'm like some of the other people who posted... by the time you lose 100 pounds, that cheeseburger isn't going to seem that attractive. Connie
Chaplain
on 12/2/06 11:15 pm - Panama City, FL
Congratulations! Keep up the great job! Before you know it you will be at your goal weight. I know I had my surgery on February 24, 2006. I weighed 360 pounds. Eight months later I am as of today down to 210 pounds and have only 15 more pounds to go before I am at my goal weight of 195 pounds. If I can do it you can do it too! Just hang in there, do what your doctors tells you to do and you will make it. -Bill-
Most Active