Does anyone know a Bariatric Friendly Mercy Care Primary Care Doc???

BellaMatrixx
on 11/28/06 2:26 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello All! I have been hard at work on the compulsory 6 month pre-submission "physician supervised diet " that Mercy Care Requires. My doctor has switched scales on me multple times so my weight on paper looks like a psychotic Yo-Yo experiment. I am disheartened because this is month 6 and it looks (on paper) like I justwent back to square one. I need a doc that has "fat-friendly" scales, a good work ethic and who takes Mercy Care. I am doing the work.. but it cannot be measured by scales that will not go past 350, or a staff that has no solutions. Puh-Leeze respond ASAP... if I have to go back to my current ambivalent, disaffected manniquin of a doctor... I may Break!!! Thank You, Liv PS: Excuse the main tone of the post... I was in tears at the office. They did not even put my starting wieght down right. I am most certainly in a bad state just this minute.
sweetie6327
on 11/28/06 3:12 am
Hello! I go to Dr Chiyang wu. He takes Mercy Care and he is *****ferred me to gastric bypass. today i had my visit with Dr fang. he seems to think everything looks fine. But he try out my Dr His name is Dr Chiyang Wu. Good Luck
Linda S.
on 11/28/06 5:53 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You will be sucessful, do not give up.
Nicole W.
on 11/29/06 4:04 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I told your mom about my PCP... Dr. Abarikwu. But, I know for certain that those scales, STINK! Each time I go, its 10lbs more!
Most Active