Dr. De Barros-Lap Band

angel4you
on 11/28/06 5:33 am - tempe, AZ
Any reviews on Dr. De Barros? He seems wonderful, just curious about support groups, etc. thanks Danielle
Todd_B
on 11/28/06 8:23 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Both me and my wife had surgery with Dr. DeBarros. We both had great experiences with him. They have gone through alot of changes with the office staff lately and there support groups and programs are just now starting to take off but from what I've seen they are committed to putting together a good program. We just did an interview on channel 3 a few weeks ago on the lap band surgery with Dr. Debarros office. You can see it on azfamily.com http://www.azfamily.com/health/weightloss/stories/KTVKWLW20061108_lapband-surgery.1a47e75a .html We have both done very well with the surgery. Jen is at goal weight and is not quite a year out. I still have 30 lbs to loose but am only 7 months out from surgery. We would both recommend (and have) Dr. DeBarros. They have definitely had a few growing pains in going from the Wish Center to The Weight Loss Institute of Arizona but they have made great strides in improving and getting the kinks out where they needed to. As far as Dr. DeBarros himself I couldn't ask for anyone better. His manner is such that you feel right at ease with him from the beginning.
Darlene X
on 11/28/06 10:55 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Todd!!! You guys look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long ago did we meet, must have been 4 months or so ago, your looking fabulous!!!!!! What size pants you wearing now, got anything in 38-40's? LOL EJ is running low... hehehehe You guys should be so proud--- beuatiful TV appearance too! Darlene
angel4you
on 11/28/06 11:50 pm - tempe, AZ
oh WOW!!! How incredible the both of you are and look. I felt such a peacefulness come over me watching that. Maybe it was seeing Dr De Barros again-thank you so much for the testimonial. I know this is the right decision for me. tell your wife she looks GREAT and she is not diet cheating, that is what skinny people say who have no idea how hard it really is to diet. Happy Holidays
mgamine
on 11/30/06 3:01 am - Mesa, AZ
HI Danielle I had the RNY with Doc D. He's great. Mike (Nutritionist) and Tim (Exercise Physiologist) are good to work with. I've had problems, but Doc D has always been responsive. He really wants you to succeed. I can't address the support groups as I started under the Wish Center, but I know he had some good plans for them. chelle
Most Active