catch up stuff...

JRinAZ
on 11/27/06 6:55 am - Layton, UT
Nicole. Add Joyce to your dinner list. My DH is going to have to head to another party. ....Me thinks you should be on Dr. Blackstone's payroll! he he he ! You are one "very loyal" patient......Maybe she'll be hunting for a new poster girl sometime??? *winks* Ellen! Dang it anyway! Nothing like having your dreams shattered sweetie pie! I had that happen to me as well and I know that it's very difficult to re-group and change your mental goals for losing. Hang tight with us though and we'll cheer you to the finish line! February is a great month! It's for lover and....the month I had my surgery many moons ago! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) ! Cathy - Welcome to the Losing side! Glad all went well for you! Good luck to all the newbies - and to the men and ladies "in waiting"....just hang in there and keep studying. You'll be the best LOSER in the world and will know exactly what to do to make your tool work it's magic! Cathy - I work for Dr. Terry Simpson and since Tuesday's are patient days; I often don't get out of the office until the Chandler meeting is half done....then there's the 1 hour plus commute! .....I have good intentions of being there tomorrow though cuz I want to hear Jeanna's presentation on H2O I'll also be at the Holiday Party at Gil's house on the 12th of December. His party will be in lieu of the regular meeting. I'll post the full invite..... Hugggzzz, Joyce P.S. My Thanksgiving was amazing! I'm back in town though and have a full Holiday calendar!....I've got to plan plan plan so the scale remains my friend!!!
Most Active