Just got all the info .

LBuzz
on 11/27/06 4:04 am
I am new so we will see how this goes. I have been going back and forth with the information on the Lap Band and Gastric By Pass for about two years and I have just decided to go ahead and have the Gastric By Pass Lapriscopicly I have had many friends that have had the surgery and the ones that have fallowed doctors orders are doing great and living the life they always wanted. I am ready to start that life and can't wait to get started I have chosen a doctor here near the area I have just moved to and I would like to know if anyone has any pro's or cons on this doctor for me, I have chosen Dr. Hilario Juarez MD out of Phoenix. Thanks LB
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 6:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
Dr Juarez is very talented, he is excellent at what he does... however his bedside manner isn't always the greatest.... so don't expect him to be all sweet and nice... he is a little more blunt and tell it like it is. I know many people who had surgery with him and love him. Talent wise, and putting your life in someones hands... you can't go wrong with him. I went through Dr Fang who works with Dr Juarez, and if you feel you might like someone who has a little nicer of a bedside manner, then Dr Fang would be your guy! We love him. Darlene 338/196/170
pwrightt
on 11/27/06 8:10 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am scheduled for the 27th of Dec. for surgery with Dr.Juarez. He tells it like it is. No sugar coating. But like Darlene stated talent wise he is great. One thing you may want to do. Keep on top of his office staff. Like most offices they are pretty swamped. Keep track of all your paperwork and clearances. Take a look at Dr.Juarez reviews. All good. I'm pretty happy I have him as my doctor. Good luck on your journey.
Most Active