I need to change my surgery date on my profile? Someone tell me how?

carolem
on 11/27/06 2:16 am - Austin , TX
I know some of you are so good at keeping all your info up to date. I would like to know 2 things: How do I change my surgery date from 11/29 to 01/26/07 I did a before picture, do you think I can get it to upload correctly? I can't believe it's this hard! Someone help....... Your probably all laughing, but I do not have the time to mess around with my profile until I figure this out, plus there's always the chance I won't figure it out! This is probably so easy, but I need to know, so thanks in advance. CaroleM
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 3:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
For the date... you need to click on "My Account", when your logged in there should be a section that say's something like "I have a date"... something along those lines, you change your surgery date in there.
carolem
on 11/27/06 3:13 am - Austin , TX
I'll give it a try, what about the photo? CaroleM
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 3:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
I show you have a picture already uploaded in your profile? Is that what your trying to do? There is one you did 10/21...
carolem
on 11/27/06 3:25 am - Austin , TX
It doesn't come up next to anything I post, how do you get your picture there?
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 3:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Go to the main OH forum. (Can just click on the word "Forum" above) On the main forum, to your left there is a pale blue box with some bulliten points. Click on the one that say's "User Settings" In user settings it has the place to upload an avatar. You can upload a picture to appear by your name there. The picture has to be the right size, if not you can go here: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ That website will help you size a picture so it fits as an avatar.
carolem
on 11/27/06 3:47 am - Austin , TX
I'll try it, I went into where you suggested to change my surgery date. It changed it there, but no where else!
Nicole W.
on 11/27/06 4:58 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Go to "My Account" next to the Sign Out...then "I got a date"... make sure you click update. The picture will take a few days to appear sometimes.
Nicole W.
on 11/27/06 5:09 am - Cave Creek, AZ
it says 1/26/07 now... but your beautiful face hasn't appeared just yet!
carolem
on 11/27/06 5:34 am - Austin , TX
I'm not doing it right. How did you do yours?
Most Active