CHANDLER SUPPORT TUESDAY!!!!

Darlene X
on 11/26/06 11:11 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Support group this coming Tuesday, November 28th!!! TIME: 6pm-7.30pm @ Chandler Regional Hospital on Dobson & Frye-- ROOM: Basement Rooms 1 & 2 (Use elevators just past main entrance lobby and go downstairs to the basement. Conference rooms will be on the right just past the pharmacy) TOPIC: Water-- Are you getting enough???? Group will be run by Jeanna. Dinner afterwards at Mimi's Cafe for those who want to go. Lots of good choices, and they will allow us to order just sides etc... Menu found here: http://www.mimiscafe.com/Menu.aspx
angel4you
on 11/28/06 5:20 am - tempe, AZ
can anyone go? I have chosen lap band, but it will be done at Tempe St. Lukes. Am I better of going to their meetings?
JRinAZ
on 11/28/06 3:28 pm - Layton, UT
Danielle! I'm sooooooooooo sorry that I didn't see this before the meeting! You definitely can go...in fact, Chandler Regional Hospital is just our location to meet....it doesn't even host weight loss surgeons there. Our next meeting will actually be the Holiday Party and all are invited. Check out the details on the post from yesterday. It will NOT be at the hospital but will be at a post-op's home and is for EVERYONE and a geust if they choose. He does need to have an RSVP though and it's a potluck so he'll want to know what you'll be bringing. Hope to see you soon! Joyce
Most Active