I need your help.....letter for P.Surgery

Debbie E.
on 11/26/06 9:32 am - Surprise, AZ
Hi Everyone, I am having a consultation for plastic surgery and my insurance company may pay for some of it. My PCP requested that I put together a letter for him and he will then modify it and sign. I was wondering if any of you out there that has been approved for plastic surgery by their insurance company if you can email me the letter that your Doctor's wrote for you. I am desperate since my appointment with the Plastic Surgeon is soon. I know someone out there will respond to my plee. I know because I have been there and have been able to others with approval letters and diet plans that were needed for others to obtain approval for the gastric bypass. Now I need your help. Please help me!!!!!!
horizontallychallenged
on 11/26/06 10:15 am
I know this is urgent for you so may I recommend bringing your question to the MAIN BOARD? You'll probably get a response here but you'll definately get a response faster on the main board. I haven't even had my WLS yet, I can't offer anything special for you. I wish I could, I will be keeping an eye out for the answers you get so I can tuck them away when I need it.
Debbie E.
on 11/26/06 11:31 am - Surprise, AZ
Thank you for your response. Ever since they changed the format here I have no idea how to find things. I know several of us who have had surgery last year do not go on very often because of the changes. Again, thanks. I will try to find the main post and post from there.
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/27/06 1:11 am - Prescott, AZ
I know what you mean -- I sure do miss the full profiles. They were very inspirational. Sheryl 320/175/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
Most Active