My appointment with Dr Fang

sweetie6327
on 11/26/06 12:43 pm
I have my appointment with Dr Fang on Tuesday and I dont have the seminar done But I do have my medical records and letter from my pcp should that be okay and I can go to the seminar on the very next time there is one? I have already went to one a year ago but I havent recently. Im worried because my appointment is on Tuesday. Anyone know if this will stop me from having the appointment With Dr Fang?
horizontallychallenged
on 11/26/06 5:01 pm
I went to a seminar a year prior and it expired 365 days after I went. I needed to go again before I saw him again. The only thing I would have done different - NOT TOLD THEM until after I saw him again, it pushed me back 6 weeks!! I would have just kept my appointment, saw him and than went to another seminar. It's the staff that sticks to that, the doctor will still see you, they just don't want you asking questions they've covered in the seminar. I'd advise, if it was me, I'd go see him and than go to the next seminar. Don't make a deal of it, they'll take you up on the information.
Darlene X
on 11/26/06 11:00 pm - Maricopa, AZ
They will not let you see him until you have gone to the seminar. If you haven't then you probably want to schedule the seminar and re-schedule your appt... It is their process... you could be dis-honest and not mention it... but it's your choice... What time is your appt? I have one tomorrow at 10.50am hehehe Darlene
horizontallychallenged
on 11/27/06 1:03 am
It's not being dishonest. Going to the SAME SEMINAR twice is redundant! I went to the seminare ONCE and IT EXPIRED...EXPIRED?? Ok, now go see the doctor, and go to another seminar if that's the policy. If I hadn't called to see how long the seminar was good for I wouldn't have been told to go to another on before my second appointment with the doctor but I did and the seminar was EXACTLY THE SAME.
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 1:10 am - Maricopa, AZ
Like I said..... It's personal choice I went to the seminar 3 times before I met with the surgeon... once with my husband, once with a friend.... all within one year... but went a third time, for ME because that is what they require... they tell you before you can make an appt you need to go to the seminar... so I did... did I complain that I had already been twice with other people? No..... I did what they required because I wanted to have surgery. You made your choice, thats fine... I don't care.... Im just giving my opinion.... and anyway in her case she hasn't even been to the seminar... I was commenting on her situation, not yours..... you do what you gotta do... I won't be posting anymore in this thread
horizontallychallenged
on 11/27/06 2:18 am
I understood her to say she had been to a seminar already. Sorry, I chased you away from this thread? Sorry, I didn't mean to if I did. I am definately NOT saying "don't go", but I believed she had gone already. I went to the seminars for myself both times. The first time I was denied by my insurance so when I was ready to try again the surgeon office said the seminar had expired. I just happened to find this out at the last minute and it stalled me by a month & a half minimum. Time is of the essence when you're trying to get 6 months of this and 2 years of that and 3 of those, etc. for the insurance.
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 2:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Tis ok-- I wasn't gonna come back and post again, but I did stop to read. I understand where your coming from If she has never been to the seminar, she really needs to go first... thats all I was trying to say If she had gone like you perviously..... and it had expired, I could understand more uhhh keeping the fact from them... hahaha... but if youve never gone, then it needs to be done.
horizontallychallenged
on 11/27/06 3:29 am
I think my anxiety and frustration have met each other! (anxiety)(frustration) I'm sickly excited ... I don't know what I feel, I think I feel like I'll get right to my January date and something will happen to get in the way AGAIN!! I've been trying for almost 3 years now since my first denial! Oh, I feel sick ...
Darlene X
on 11/27/06 3:32 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hang in there!!!!!!!!!! Im sure everything is fine!!!!! It's a long journey, but it will be worth it!
sweetie6327
on 11/27/06 11:07 am
Thanks for the info. I have been to the seminar 2 times at st lukes phx. i just wasnt sure what the last day was. But thanks so much for the information. I have actually had the seminar 2 times and abc's once and I had my physcological exam also. But hey no hard feelings I just was questionable on the seminar. thanks ladies;)
Most Active