I am wanting to go to the meeting in Tuscon, I have heard talk about it in one of the groups Is...

Newbe
on 11/25/06 12:20 pm - Chandler, AZ
lexi73162
on 11/25/06 1:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
I'd like to go too. If anyone can post the info, it would be greatly appreciated! Lexi
Stephanie W.
on 11/25/06 1:48 pm - Peoria, AZ
Are y'all talking about the OH Regional Conference in Tuscon in January? If so, click on the Events link up top, then click on Event Schedule. Stephanie
Sandy in Tucson
on 11/25/06 11:24 pm - Tucson, AZ
OH is having a conference here in Jan-07...the first weekend. $68 if you pay through our support group. Our meetings are listed under [email protected] We have the best meeting coming up this Thrus. at the U of A hospital. NOAG---Never Obese Again.........times and room is on the web site. $5.00 per meeting. Sandy
Newbe
on 11/26/06 12:23 am - Chandler, AZ
Sandy Thanks for all the information I am located in Chandler, so attending ypur meeting would be to far. It sounds really good though. I will come to the conference and I will check with my group about a discount. Are you allowed to bring your support with you like a husband? Do they have to pay? Thanks Cathy
Sandy in Tucson
on 11/26/06 9:20 am - Tucson, AZ
I am not running the [email protected] the questions there....Jeann Fishback is running the OH convention. Sorry, I can not help you. Sandy
CINABOBINA
on 11/26/06 8:51 pm
Sandy Can you send me more info on NOAG meeting . What they go over etc.... You can reach me at [email protected] I would really liek to hear mroe about it ..
Most Active