**~~Holiday Party~~** Roll Call

Nicole W.
on 11/24/06 12:35 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Here are the names of those who are a definitely attending our get together on Thursday, 12/14 @ Cheesecake Factory so far... Darlene EJ Melissa Ellen Carole Steve Jeanna Alli plus hubby Karen Connie Kim Wayne Sandi Moira plus hubby Nicole
Darlene X
on 11/24/06 1:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Nicole, Pencil in my sister in law Katie, Her husband Mead and 3 month old baby Aubree She was interested in coming, i'll confirm later. Darlene
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/25/06 12:22 am - Prescott, AZ
Write me down too! Sheryl 320/175/160
jinn
on 11/27/06 4:22 am - Mesa, AZ
Add me for sure and possibly my husband... I don't know his work schedule yet...
Nicole W.
on 11/27/06 5:03 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Here is the original post: It's set for Thursday, December 14th @ The Cheesecake Factory, located at 24th Street and Camelback at the Biltmore. **Post your first names and who will be joinging you and the time you can arrive. I will be making name tags! If you saw my other post, if we get there by 5pm we can get the big room to ourselves without a wait. After that, I will get there early and wait for everyone to arrive for a specific start time. The Address is: 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 778-6501 Cheesecake Factory is located on the Northeast Corner of 24th Street and Camelback. Right across the street from the Ritz Hotel. If anyone remembers where Planet Hollywood was, its located there now. Please do a MapQuest for specific directions... but here are quick directions coming from the 51 off the top of my head. From the NORTH: Take SR51 South to Colter. At the light, make a left, go over the highway follow road to Camelback Rd. Make a left at the light onto Camelback. Make a left on 24th Street. Make a right into shopping center. From the SOUTH: Take SR51 North to Highland Ave. Make a right at the light. Take Highland Ave to 24th Street. Make a left onto 24th Street. Take 24th Street North, just past Camelback Rd. Make a right into the shopping center. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/ncwoods1/map.jpg I would say we will need a final headcount by Monday, December 11th, so I can call the resturant again and give them a heads up again. As for the White Elephant or Grab Bag gift exchange, lets do the gift amount $10-$15... we can do it the dirty way and do the whole stealing thing, with rules... always fun, just don't get mad people! (I have seen people leave parties because their gift was stolen! haha) Updated as of 11/27/06: Darlene (+3)? EJ Melissa Ellen Carole Steve Jeanna Alli plus hubby Karen Connie Kim Wayne Sandi Moira Peter Nicole Katie Sheryl Jinn Tori
Sarah C.
on 11/27/06 7:47 am - Mesa, AZ
Nicole, I would like to come, sounds like fun! My name is Sarah, and my husbands name is Chris. I'm not 100% sure that my hubby will be there, but I will!! I can be there between 5 & 5:30. Sarah
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/06 3:25 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Please take us off the list we will be unable to attend afterall. Kim Wayne
Melissa P
on 12/1/06 5:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Nicole, I talked to the Girls at work and three of them and one of there spouses will be joining us. Here are there names: Gina David Vicki Annettia I also aske Debra and Melanie and have not heard back if they will be able to make it or not. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them. Thanks! Melissa
maxaz1
on 12/7/06 1:24 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Please add me - Maxine (maxaz1) and Mary O. See ya there!
Most Active